Stealth Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Stealth Gaming!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community Status: CLOSED! As the entire Council came to an agreement, we thought it would be best that we close the community. We have good leadership, but this isn't the right time for most of us to create a community at the moment. Thank You, The Council

Start Your Own!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keza

Start Your Own! Empty
PostSubject: Start Your Own!   Start Your Own! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 am

Setup Your Own Tournament

Start your own Tournament or Game Night and get people active and having fun! Make whatever you think will make a good event and keep players entertained. Your in charge, you create it how you want!

Recruit Players For The Event

Anyone can join your Tournament and get started right away when they register!
Invite your friends to join, and you can also invite other players you meet online.
Put together an Announcement and submit it to SG Keza CL to spam to the community.

Not ready to create a Event of your own? Join an existing Tournament or Game Night!

I thought setting up Tournaments was a Event Organizer role?
Setting up Tournaments is the role of an Event Organizer, but they are required to set up 2 events each month to continue to be on the Event Organizer team. Members of the community are free to setup tournaments and are not required to set up tournaments.

What kind of Tournaments can I do?

You can do what ever kind of Tournaments you want as long as it's nothing to break any of Stealth Gamer's Regulations. Make your Tournament unique or do something basic.
Team Deathmatch
Single Elimination
Team Headquarters
Team Search & Destroy
Singles 3rd Person
Anything that is possible...

How do I go about posting my Tournament?
You can post your Tournament in the Community Tournament Forum. Make sure you post all details of what settings are going to be used, how many players your looking to get, what gametype your going to play and make sure it's all organized and easy for readers to know what they are getting into. Make a list of members expected to play in the Tournament so that you will be able to notify them of any changes. Make sure you post a day and time of the Tournament.

Can we add prizes?

Yes. If there are prizes to give away that are possible to give away without any trouble or issues.

Can I help a Event Organizer develop a Tournament
?
Yes, if the Event Organizer is 'okay' with it. You can help a Event Organizer by promoting the Tournament to your friends, Xbox LIVE players you meet while gaming or posting in forums that allow you to advertise community Tournaments such as ours
Back to top Go down

Start Your Own!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealth Gaming :: Competative Gaming :: Tournaments & Competitions-
Jump to: